10 August 2009

DRUDGERY

"Max Fischer"
"Sharp little guy."
"He's one of the worst students we've got."

In attempts to keep myself from going nuts with uncertainty/anxiety about my post-graduate future, I've been watching movies. Like the same three over and over.

I think I'm going to name my second dog Voltaire. This is going to happen at the point in time when I have an in-house (in-brownstone) library and eat four course dinners every night...make that five.

Maybe by then I'll be more into having a son by that name. Or a daughter! Oh the possibilities!

Vive la Gwyneth, GOOP (side note: what the fuck?), or any other part of the whacked/strung out state of being known today as "Hollywood".

2 comments:

John Holdun said...

yes! to brownstones.

MLN said...

or to GOOP. Yes! to GOOP. GOP. GOOP.

LOL SO EASY TO GET POLITICAL THESE DAYS.