11 October 2009

"Some balls are better than others..."

I have mentioned this weekend on every single online network of which I'm a part, and I swear this is my last iteration, but I'm just so obsessed with this place now. I can't wait to get my car up here (hopefully) next semester so I can take better advantage of what's SO NEAR TO ME.

So, in chronological order, here are some iPhone pics from the weekend. I think they turned out pretty well having come from a phone, but I guess I'm just used to shitty phone cameras and not used to pretty ok iPhone cameras.


Beach House 10/09


Grizzly Bear 10/09


The Vassar chapel 10/10


Pete Seeger in front of the chapel 10/10


En route to the city with Madeleine and Chris (10/10)


Lacrosse tournament at WCSU 10/10


The Hudson from the Vanderbilt Mansion 10/11


The Staatsburgh Mansion 10/11


Woodstock: A Mountain 10/11


Woodstock: Some Hippies 10/11


Woodstock: A House With A Hanging Star Thing 10/11

No comments: